The registration for the Spotlight Telemedicine is handled by K.I.T. Group Switzerland AG in Euro currency only and not subject to VAT except for delegates with a swiss invoice address for whom a 7,7% VAT rate is included in the registration fee.
To benefit from the reduced fee, the Spotlight Telemedicine Registration Department may request a proof of profession or occupation. The proof can be uploaded via the registration platform.
1 Medical Management, IT, Insurance, Providers
* To be able to register as a nurse or physician a supporting letter with business letterhead, signature and stamp from your Head of Department is required describing your status for both the time of the registration and for the time of the conference. Alternatively, you can submit a copy of your registration or practising certificate or an ID from your institution if your profession is stipulated on it.
** To be able to register as a student or trainee, you must present proof of full-time enrolment at a recognised university or college for both the time of registration and during the conference. The reduced fee is only available to students/trainees under 25 years of age.
*** To be able to register as Media you must present a proof of your press card.
Registration and Payment
The registration fee is based on the date of the receipt of the registration form or completed online registration as well as the payment in full in accordance with the deadlines mentioned above. Payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer. After receiving your registration and payment in full the Spotlight Telemedicine Registration Department will send out an official confirmation/invoice by email. Should one deadline be missed, the next applicable fee will be charged automatically.
The full registration fee includes:
- entry to all virtual sessions
- entry to the virtual exhibition area
- your certificate of attendance
- post-conference access to on-demand content online
Frequently asked questions
Yes, those who would like to participate in the summit needs to register. The registration will be open by 1st of October 2020.
After we have received your registration and payment, you will receive an invoice/confirmation from the summit secretariat. Before the summit starts you will receive your login.
You can register at any moment, even during the live event itself.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, they can. They should register as ‘Media’.
If you are not available during the summit, the session will be available on demand for 90 days after the summit.
Sign up to the Spotlight Telemedicine mailing list: https://kit-group.us16.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=53a85c37f858d05c9b6cd429a&id=8a53984cf3
- Attend the virtual summit
- Interact with speakers and other attendees during the summit (chats, Q&A, live polls)
- Earn CME credits by attending a session from your individual account
- Visit the exhibition booths and interact with exhibitors